Monday, September 5, 2011

August Winner

Sorry, I totally dropped the ball Barb!!  Sandy, you are our August winner!!  I was supposed to take care of this because the hurricane had Barb a little out of commission there for a couple of weeks.  Please forgive me...I actually have a pretty good excuse :o)  Got three more sock designs I am working on right now for the blog!!  I am so excited.  They are awesome, in my opinion lol.  Expecially the Halloween ones.  And a friend of mine asked me to create a design for her from a picture she found in a museum--having lots of fun with that also!

Anyway, Sandy, if you want to go to my store and select a prize then email that to me along with your address I'll get it out to you.

In the mean time, I hope you are enjoying the Christmas designs.
Tama

No comments: