Friday, December 2, 2011

November Winner and Announcement

JardinRouge is our November winner!!  Very lovely stuff I must say.  Please email me with your address so I can get your prize sent out.

The announcement is that Barb and I have decided that since the participation for this blog has remained extremely low that we will be closing the blog effective imediately.  We had hoped that by giving you an opportunity to post more than just socks that the participation would go up from what we had at Sockamania.  However, members posting has only been three or four for the last several months indicating that there is very little interest.

We hope that you all have a lovely holiday season and a wonderful new year.

Take Care,
Tama and Barb

1 comment:

RoteSchnegge said...

what a pity ... for me this blog always was a kind of reminder to finish at least one project per month ...