Monday, February 28, 2011




I didn't realize that my husband's camera would place the pictures on their side!! I couldn't post in January because our modem/router was not working but we are back up and running this month.
The vest is a pattern found on debbiemacomber.com. It is published by Leisure Arts. The yarn is Caron Simply Soft Collection. The color is sand. It is stockinette stitch with a strip of lace on the front. It is an easy pattern. I did it in the round--no side seams. Much easier that way.
The socks are from the Knit Picks pattern Moc Croc socks. They do look like crocodile skin. The yarn is WildFoote Luxury Sock Yarn. The color is Navy Royale. I didn't like the heel and in future will do a heel from another pattern. The leg is very stretchy because it is actually a rib stitch.

1 comment:

Sandy and Steve said...

Cute socks! I love the Moc Croc pattern, and have knit it several times, two at a time, toe up.