Saturday, May 21, 2011


I wasn't able to post during April. Life intervened! So I didn't realize how much I had knitted in that 2 month time period. Maybe my husband has a point--he says I am always knitting!! The sweater is a Top Down Swing Coat. The pattern is designed by Deb Gemmell of Cabin Fever. The yarn was Bernat Softee Chunky in the faded denim colorway. It was interesting doing it from the top down. I also did the sleeves in the round so I didn't have to seam it.
In the other picture, from left to right: Hug Me Socks from the Six Socks KAL in Plymouth Yarn Happy Feet in color #22.
The next socks are the Spring Socks also from the Six Socks KAL in Knit Picks Bare. I dyed them using food coloring. I really like the red and blue mixture.
Third is an iPad cover. The pattern was from the Haramis Designs blog. The yarn is Noro from Japan. The color description on the yarn wrap is in Japanese so I don't know its name!! The color number is 270.
Lastly is my iPad cover from the same pattern. I used Caron Simply Soft yarn in denim. I have made 5 different things from this color! I love it.
Hopefully I won't go so long in between posts!!

No comments: