Sunday, October 2, 2011

September Prize Winner

Let me just say WOW!  Sylvia is our September winner and what an absolutely stunning  heirloom quality shawl.  All I want to know is...when do I get mine :o)

I loved the idea of over-dying the socks black Jardinrouge! What a great idea.  I agree, knitting with black yarn is a terrible pain.  Thanks for the great tip!

Can't believe how great that prize yarn turned out.  You definately found out what that skein wanted to be,  RoteSchnegg.  Very lovely.

And Sandy, great job on your Christmas sock!  The angora may fluff out a little more after washing?  I hope because I love that affect when using it for snowmen.  I love your color scheme!

So Sylvia, send me an email with your address and I will get your prize sent out.

In the mean time, happy knitting!!  I hope to see more of the KAL projects this month.

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Thanks so Much! You are so kind Tama! It was a long knit to make that shawl, proabaly the largest one I have ever made. But I enjoy lace.

Now to get started on the holiday socks!

Thanks again!
S