Thursday, November 18, 2010

Two little presents

Your Hemlock Ring is gorgeous! I've always liked that one, well actually, I like most of Brooklyn Tweed's patterns.

Okay, here's my contribution. I've knit up a pair of gloves and a scarf to go with, from yarn I've dyed.



Scarf Pattern Name: Renee's Lace Class Scarf
Designer: Renee Strouts
Pattern location: Ravelry
Yarn Used: I believe it was Wool2Dye4 fingering
Yardage: 400 (wish I had dyed more! the scarf is a bit short)
Needles: US6/4.00mm





Gloves: my own pattern
Designer: me
Yarn used: Red Heart & Sole in ivory which I dyed
Needles: US 1/2.25mm and US 1 1/2 - 2.5mm


A Christmas gift for one of my granddaughters.

2 comments:

Tails of Another Yarn said...

Nice work! I love the color.

MariecusBruyn said...

I always love the lace patterns, but it's not something for me to do. I just admire the knitters who can!
And this blue, wow, it's fabulous. I'm sure one of your granddaughters is gonna be very happy.